Exhibiting at the Wondai 2022 Autumn Garden Expo
The Wondai 2022 Autumn Garden Expo is one of stunning Queensland’s most diverse garden expos attracting visitors from right across Queensland. Bursting with characters & colour, the Wondai 2019 Autumn Garden Expo excites visitors with stunning garden concepts, amazing small business stall with everything from flowers, to vege, to art to home and more.
Showcase your products and services to a huge range of visitors of all ages and demographics. With an Expo in Autumn and Spring, you are sure to keep visitors engaged the whole year round.
In 2018, The Wondai Garden Expos attracted over 120 exhibitors at each expo, including over 50 nurseries, offering over 6000+ attendees a vast variety of plants, products, and services.
Being a gardening and home &outdoor living event, The Wondai 2021 Autumn Garden Expo, offers an ideal forum for any business with products or services with a focus on gardening, outdoor living, household products, crafts, kitchenware, clothing, health and wellbeing or anything new and exciting. Exhibiting at the Autumn or Spring Garden Expos offers a tremendous opportunity to retail, build lead and client base as well as increase brand awareness to one of the largest audiences of garden and outdoor living enthusiasts, South East Queensland has to offer.
If you are interested in being an exhibitor in 2021 fill out the application form and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wondai-Proston Junior Rugby League Club will be providing Dinners at their Club House on Friday and Saturday nights.
To assist with catering they are asking that if possible would you please contact them on this email email@example.com by the Wednesday prior to the Expo to see the menu and place an order. (Please do NOT call the Expo Committee).
This Club is important to our community and we ask you to support them if possible as it is a major source of revenue for them (and they do a really nice meal!)
Wondai Garden expo is run as a COVID Safe event, and for the benefit of all we ask that you comply with any health regulations relevant at the time of the Expo, this includes any Government advice regarding lock-down or cautionary areas.
We respectfully ask that you follow any special directions given to you by our Committee including signing in using the QR Safety App, supplying us with all your up to date contact details on the Application Form, and the wearing of your colored wrist Band as proof of approved entry to the Sportsground. These will be given to you at the gate on your arrival along with your Site numbers.
Stall Presentation Prize
AS A THANK-YOU AND A REWARD FOR YOUR CONTINUED EFFORTS TO UPHOLD THE EXCELLENT STANDARD OF OUR EXPO we are offering a prize of a FULL SITE FEE REFUND for the best
Assessment of the stalls will be done not later than 9am on Saturday.
Thank you and Good Luck!
Exhibitor Important Information
- Stallholders who need to come earlier MUST have permission from the Committee
- This is a Smoking Free Venue. Smokers please use the designated areas.
- Wondai Garden Expo is advertised and run as a two day event. Non compliance or late cancellations will not receive a refund except at the discretion of the Committee and may lose their “permanent” site.
- The Committee reserves the discretionary right to refuse entry to any Site holder without giving a reason
- It is the responsibility of all Exhibitors and Stallholders to comply with the current Workplace Health and Safety Act together with all State and Local Government regulations.
- Exhibitors and stallholders must have their own current Public Liability Insurance and produce identification if requested by the Committee.
- Exhibitors and Stallholders who bring electrical equipment for use on the grounds for any purpose must comply with all current legislation
- Speed limit within the Grounds 10km/h.
- No Public trading on Friday.
- No Vehicle Movement from 7-30 am. to 4-30pm Sat and 7-30am to 1pm Sun.
- $10.00 Surcharge for all powered sites.
- Pavilion Stalls: $50-00 per 3m x 3m site. Tables at $3-00 each if needed.
- Outside Site Fees: $50-00 for first 6m then $10.00 for each extra 3m. eg 9m frontage is $60.00 Vehicles allowed on site ONLY at the discretion of the Committee. Please include tent AND vehicle measurements on the Exhibitor form. Eg a 6 x 3m marquee and 8 x 3m van will need a 9 x 6m area
- There are power points at the toilet block at the rear of the grounds and beside the Club House for campers.
- No vehicles allowed within the playing Oval.
- Stallholders’ small house-dogs are allowed but must not roam free at any time.
- Camping on the grounds is free in the area designated by the Committee.Free toilet and shower facilities on the Grounds.
- Hot Meals on Friday and Saturday evenings are available. (see ordering details above)
- To assist the caterers meals should be pre-ordered on your arrival.
- Refreshment and food booths operate during the Expo.
Thank you for attending Wondai Garden Expo. We trust your time with us is pleasant and we look forward to seeing you again.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ph 07 4168 9297
This event is coordinated by Wondai Garden Expo Inc
Proudly supported by South Burnett Regional Council and the Wondai Community