Schedule and entry form
*All Classes are open to the Public.
*Free Entry in all Classes
1st prize $10.00 in each class
Judging by Popular Vote
Photos to be standard print size 6” x 4”
For ease of display, photos should be mounted onto card
with your phone number and name on the back
Class 1: Flowers
Class 2: Garden Scene.
Class 3: Pets or Wildlife in the Garden
Prize Money donated by Wondai District Garden Club.
1st $3.00 2nd $2.00
Section Champions $5.00
Other Special Awards as per Schedule
- ENTRIES ACCEPTED BETWEEN
2PMAND 6PMFRIDAY 20th APRIL 2018
- Judging to take place at 8.30am on Saturday 22nd.
- Cut Flowers must have been grown by the Exhibitor.
- Pot Plants must be the property of the Exhibitor for at least 3 months.
- Please present flowers in clean clear or green bottles. Where a class requires “container”, the container may be of own choice.
- Oasis blocks allowed. Provide the Variety or Cultivar name for each entry if known. [optional]
- Entries are to remain in place until 1.00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Please remove all entries and containers at the completion of the Show.
Contacts: Noela Ardrey Ph 4168 9296 Glenys Radunz Ph 4168 5594 or Helen Young Ph 4168 9297
Sponsored by Clegg’s Masonry, Wondai